Bridges, factories, churches, mechanical structures, all here abandoned:
1. Abandoned mansion in Tula region
2. Abandoned lighthouse on Sakhalin island.
3. Abandoned fort “Emperor Alexander I”. Near St.Petersburg, on separate artificial island. There project to convert it to shopping mall with food court, museum and theater.
4. Abandoned oil refinery in Leningrad region
5. Abandoned paper factory Sakhalin
6. Abandoned factory in Voronezh region
7. Abandoned antenna dome in Naro-Fominsk
8. Abandoned restaraunt on the mountain near Sochi.
8. Abandoned bell tower, flooded with a town where it stand.
9. Abandoned pilot’s village near Norilsk multi-storeyed apartment buildings in middle nowhere.
10. Abandoned hospital, stopped construction in 1985 stays unfinished
11. Abandoned place in Siberia
12. Abandoned church in Yaropolets.
13. Abandoned houses in Murmansk
14. Abandoned bridge in Ryazan region
15. Abandoned Grebnevo mansion 30 km away of Moscow.
16. Abandoned Ugolni Ruchei town near abandoned mines near Norilsk.
17. Abandoned church that is being ruined every year because of waves of passing by boats.
18. Abandoned “Culture house” in Kirovsk region.
19. Abandoned ships on Enisey river near Krasnoyarsk.
20. Abandoned port cranes in Dudinka town near Krasnoarsk.
21. Abandoned railway bridge near Holmsk town.
22. Abandoned docks on Kuril islands.
23. Abandoned factory in St.Petersburg.
For sure there is more.
Want Support English Russia? click here