In USSR special forces mainly used “tuned” army pistols and rifles. In late 1980s situation changed – special forces got “special” firearms.
1. “Vintorez” rifle (above) – first use – Chechen war. 50-100 shots per min, target range 400m, still main rifle in spetsnaz. More:
2. PP-2000 – from Tula firearm making. Made for anti-terror force. Being called “First Russian pistol-machine gun”. Made from metal and plastic pieces so weight only 1500 gramm.
3. RGS-50M (hand grenade launcher 50 mm caliber). Made for special force of KGB. Use plastic capsule grenade shots. Choice between different action grenades. Has “feathers” for more targeted shots.
4. 9A-91 small assault rifle to use in city. Can be carried covertly beneath cloths. Has special munition PAB-9 which guaranteed pierce 8 mm steel plates 100 m away.
5. ASH-12 large caliber assault rifle. FSB ordered such creation. One of few Russian bull-up guns. The inner scheme of gun is confidential.
6. CP-2M “VERESK” – pistol machine gun for close range combat (closer 200m). Can pierce bullet proof vests. Very high firepower.
7. “Gürza” – Serdyukov’s pistol – made for special force. Can have collimator scope, laser scope or light on it.
8. SR-3 “Vikhr” use armor pierce munition SP-6 can hit bullet proof vests class 5 protection up to 50 m. Can get silencer, night vision scope, 30 round magazine.
9. AEK-919K “Kashtan” – modified Austria Steyr-MPi-69, used in FSB spetznaz.
10. Last not least: PP-19 “BISON” engineer – Victor Kalashnikov, son of the AK-47 Kalashnikov. Cylindrical 64 round clip.
You like? Show support: click here to join our website