People say here in Russia that we are very creative when it comes to a need. And need can come to anyone so here are a twenty-two examples of a Russian person in need gets creative and fixes his everyday life issues. So here are seventeen Russian redneck lifehacks to ease your everday life. Like, if you don’t want to spend ruble for an expensive yacht, just take an old UAZ van body and place it on an old boat. Congratulations, you’ve got a yacht!
2. Got an ipad but don’t want to buy expensive ipad stand to watch the movies? Just use pants hanger like this.
3. Mobile internet signal is weak outside the town? Just take a basin, plastic bear bottle, put a mobile router antenna into it and you’ll get your signal amplified five-fold.
4. Door knob is broken? No problem, use old plumber faucet handle.
5. Want a stylish medieval shoe for your girl? Just paint it silver.
6. Any bench would instantly becomes better if you mount car headrests on to it. Also you can use a seat cushion.
7. Don’t rush to throw away your old door. You can use it as a gate someday.
2. Washing machine is broken? Can’t lock the hatch? No problem use an external latch.
9. Another genius solution. Why waste your ruble on a separate sink when you can have two in one like this?
10. Scrap car parts are good source for some art, don’t throw them away.
11. Old lawnmower or saw-chain engine is ideal for your desktop computer cooling.
12. Got a fixture with a sucker? You can use it creatively. Just stick it to your SIDE window and it will hold your phone next to your ear while you are driving. Truly hands-free solution!
13. You need to get light into another room? Just make a hole in the wall and plug it into a nearest wall outlet. Problem solved.
14. Who said working outside shouldn’t be comfortable? Take off the lower part from an old office chair, and now outside you can place it on any flat surface and spend time with comfort. Also a rubber mat and sun umbrella would be handy.
15. You don’t have a mug in the office? Lost it? No problem, don’t buy a new one. You will need an empty glass jar and a sticky tape. Just roll the tape like this and use its cardboard inner part as a handle. Now you got a mug.
16. No shower holder? Tired of holding a shower in your hand? Just do this. You will need two sticks and cloths pins. Place it like this and you got your shower holder.
17. And now this one. Take a minute to look attentively on to this picture. What you see is a self-made clothes dryer. It can be used to dry sneakers as well. You will need just two chairs. Place them likes this, horizontally and voila – you got your Russian cloths dryer.