This is a collection of six styles of Russian crosswalks that can puzzle a foreigner. Some of them in Russia only.
1. Crosswalks that are very inviting and good done but then they have an obstacle right in the middle.
They are not a rarity in Russia.
It has one more modification of this type – when the obstacle is not in the middle but by its sides.
2. Crosswalks which creators probably thought: there can’t be too much of a crosswalk.
Can be met in different Russian cities.
3. Crosswalks that flow around the road flaws. Like, there is a pothole on the road and they didn’t notice before they started so they had to improvise in the middle of the process.
Another example of such design.
..and sometimes it’s impossible to make up for the road choice so they just leave it without finishing and it looks like it doesn’t belong here at all.
4. Crossroads that try to make ends meet.
Sometimes those are the most artsy ones.
..or sometimes they don’t even try.
5. Crossroads that don’t have sense at all.