This old house is a two-storeyed Russian mansion from 1775. A few relatives of the Russian Tsar occupied it during the last 250 years. Thanks to one Russian blogger who was allowed in, we can see a few shots of it.
Now it is a museum and protected by state.
This is how it looked like in 1968 during communist reign.
That’s the map of the estate. It was rather big with lakes and rivers and stables and farm and bridges.