Pavlischev Bor is a village located fifty kilometers from Kaluga, Russia. It’s the home for an interesting mansion built in the end of the eighteenth century. Bloggerser-rubtsov has visited the place and taken these pictures.
The ensemble had existed until 1917 when the main structure was damaged by the fire. It was replaced by a brick house that gave the mansion a new look. The complex belonged to an engineer Vasiliy Yaroshenko who designed it himself being inspired by an Italian house of his brother.
Owners of the mansion.