The Department of Chemistry of the Moscow State University, named after M. V. Lomonosov, opened on October 1st, 1929. Previously, chemistry had been taught here at medical and physico-mathematical faculties. These are some interesting images of the Department of Chemistry of the most famous Russian university: old and new ones.
“Department of Chemistry on Lenin’s Mountains”.
“Break the glass in case of a fire…”