Now It Is The Whole Family

Now It Is The Whole Family

That girl we had before now has everyone in his family posing in the same style – highlighted eyes, pale skin. They even got their grandad doing this thing. And a cat. How sweet!

Now It Is The Whole Family

Valeria in the company of mother and father.

Now It Is The Whole Family

Grannies of the girl.

Now It Is The Whole Family

Her friend and grandma.

Now It Is The Whole Family

Now It Is The Whole Family

Another member of the family.

Now It Is The Whole Family

Mom of Valeria.

Now It Is The Whole Family

Are they alike?

41 thoughts on “Now It Is The Whole Family”

1. It’s like flu…if one brings it at home, soon everyone will catch!

Apart from eyeliner and make up, are their moms and grannies going to inflate their boobs as well?

2. OMG…. Enough of this creepy thing!
    Are you guys obsessed with this, this, female?? WTF ever it is, we’ve seen enough of it already!! This female is just ugly and creepy.
    Why do you keep giving the attention whore more attention?
    Ignore it and it will go away! Quit dragging it out into the sunlight, let it die in the shadows..

3. That is a lot of plastics in those fake boobs. Seriously, you should not encourage depraved western life styles here, that goes for sodomites too.

4. Fugly apart from the cat.
    I surprised they do not have carpets on the walls to go with the side table with all their wealth of bottles and food on display !
    Just another freak show…

5. Someone should remind her, that latest trend among Hollywood celebrities, is publish pics of them without makeup…

Will she take a hint?

• She has done that many time. Just youtube her make-up tutorials. She begins with a clean face and then she applies make up after make up.

6. I wonder how much money she spends on tailoring her clothes. I just can’t imagine that there are shops in Odessa for such large breasts and such tiny waist.

7. Apparently I’m the only person who’s willing to say that this is kind of cute and funny. Russians aren’t as puritan as Americans, and they don’t hate the idea of being “superficial” as we do. So what? Appreciation of aesthetic beauty is a virtue! Yeah, they look weird, but you have to respect the amazing amount of effort and dedication it takes to pull something like this off.

And really, is this all that much worse than the Anna Nicole Smith et als that run around Las Vegas, New York or LA? In a way these girls are getting criticism for doing a good job at what every American stripper can only attempt.

8. I think she’s hot, if you took away the stupid boob job. Those inflatotits just drive me up a wall. What would make ANYBODY think that’s attractive? I’ve seen women go so big with those stupid things that their nips are literally ON TOP of them, not in front or slightly lower, but facing UP, at the TOP! It is DISGUSTING. Natural, no matter how “small” they are, is PERFECT. I ONLY approve of a -job when the woman has had to have them removed because of cancer. Otherwise, LEAVE THEM ALONE! MOST men I know prefer a BOOB, *NOT* A PLASTIC BALL! Back to her, though, the eyes can actually be pretty cool! And as for not smiling, that’s the new thing with girls–the “pouty” look. You see it all the time of FB nowadays. I think she has a really unique look, and (to me, anyway) it’s pretty hot. Truth be told, though, I do prefer a woman NOT wear make-up or very little of it, though. To each his (her) own, I suppose.

9. I think she is an uncommonly pretty girl who plays with Photoshop too much and distorts images of herself in extreme ways. But, it is probably getting her some attention she wants, so I hope she is having fun with it.