15 thoughts on “The Speechless Artist”

1. If this have something to do with freedom of expression so I support this guy otherwise it’s just another post modern artistic indetermination.

2. Matthew 21:12-13
    New International Version (NIV)
    Jesus at the Temple

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

3. Matthew 21:12-13

4. I think the poster says something in support of Pussy Riot, probably “Pussy Riot just performed their version of Jesus Christ’s famous preaching m.21:12-13”.

5. Alot of very intelligent comments…
    Why the banner is not translated ?
    I can read Pussycat Riot. Am I the only one to see that ? Can anyone translate the cyrillic parts ? Why hasn’t ER done that. How do you think is he an artist ? If you don’t understand some think, do you consider right away it as an expression of art ?

6. For those who care to know, this is a protest against the arrests of the members of Pussy Riot, an anti-government music group, and it is in support of free speech, or rather trying to show that Russia has none at the moment. So, you see, it is not art and it is not meaningless. Those of you who are calling him stupid and so forth – when was the last time you stood up for something? That’s what I thought… Now STFU!