25 thoughts on “Moscow Male Fashionistas”

• More than likely most are gay which is a good thing if you like women….. less competition and if they are not gay they will only attract women that are interested in such style.

• I think it is funny more than anything you should not worry so much what others do just do what you feel is right who cares what others do or say about it.If they want to dress like that let them.

• I never get that either… who cares if they are gay. It’s not like they are forcing you to be gay.

The most homophobic guys are seemingly the most likely to be closet gays.

Also, gay marriage should be legal – they should have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us!!! LOL

1. A number of them look fairly good. However when a guy puts on very short shorts or very tight pants then hes probably gay or just has no style.

2. As a former Tokyo fashionista myself, featured in Japanese magazines, I can say that most above are trying too hard and don’t quite get there. Probably the real fashionistas are the pics ‘mskfash001-‘ *42, *61, *66, *67, *70 and *75.

3. I thought this sort of thing was against the law over there!?
    My God! Even *I* don’t look THAT bad, and I need Garanimals for adults!
    I guess some of them need to dress like that to tell other guys they’re available, like secret code…

4. Thanks to the internet, fashion is now universal. Bar a couple of odd-balls, you could be in any capital in the world in 2012.

5. Thanks to these types of “guys”, I have something to laugh at when walking around Moscow! Thanks for the laughs goofballs!!

6. the most flamboyant ones have guts to present themselves like that in such a homophobic country… unfortunately, most of them lack anything I’d call fashion sense.

7. I dunno… about half of them alright to me. I really don’t understand the style of wearing a bunch of mismatched things from the 80s and 90s found in a second hand store.