Let us show you how they manufacture ORSIS rifles.
– It takes them three days to make one T-5000;
– They may produce up to 5,000 rifles a year;
– They test rifles in different power structures;
– They do not have a government order to produce rifles yet but they hope to receive it in future;
– The T-5000 is made of Russian-made materials (except for its barrel steel which is made in the USA);
– They plan to start manufacturing Dragunov-sniper-rifle-type semiautomatic rifles next year;
– They plan to start producing bullets .308 and .338.
– They may start producing handguns.
This is a drilling tool that drills barrels.
A barrel in section.
This machine turns rifle stocks.
Ornamenting a rifle stock.
Here they make strikers.
Assembling a rifle.