Here are some awesome illustrations from the Soviet books and papers.
– Whoa! Don’t be mischievous!
– What a caring mom Lyusya has!
– You bet! Lyusya has been teaching her this since childhood!
– Let Petya sleep a bit longer, I’ll crow myself!
Autocratic family control
The main thing is to keep him from bad influence!
Dance of the little swans
– Don’t be afraid of my parents, we’ll smoke them out!
– Let’s repeat the statement of the problem: from A and B cities two trains started in the opposite direction…
– … It finally seems we indulge him! ..
– We won’t take him to the circus anymore!
– We’ve made a big mistake when took him to the puppet theatre!
– “The Year of the Dog?” So what? You could give me a motorbike instead of a puppy!
– My son, Vovochka, learns to play the guitar, so we had to take all the furniture away!
Lately he’s got out of hand!
– Ours isn’t worse than others!
– Don’t we pamper him too much?