22 thoughts on “Aerograph 2010”

  1. Isn’t it called AirBrush not Aerograph?

    Leather, outside of the car, just think on some american cars, Buick for example, they had leather on the roof.

    • Yes, in North America it is called airbrushing. Amazing work here.

      And while not actual leather, some cars did (and some do) have what they call Landau tops where cars are made to look like they are convertible. They tend to use canvas and vinyl when making these sorts of tops.


Leave a Comment