Sand Eating Woman

Russian woman eats sand
This woman is from one Russian village.
She attracted our attention because of one weird fact about her. According to her words she is fond of eating sand. Yes, just regular sand you can get from outside. This what she does – takes the bucketful of sand to bring home.
She didn’t tell how much she eats and why she does this. The only information was shared is that she is fond of doing this.

Russian woman eats sand 2

Russian woman eats sand 3

Russian woman eats sand 4

Russian woman eats sand 5

Russian woman eats sand 6

Russian woman eats sand 7

57 thoughts on “Sand Eating Woman”

• Oh, honey.. They do know this seriously ill, poor lady.. At least better than you know your punctuation. If you are going to troll, at least troll well.

• Congratulations Miss India! You have won the internets worst troll award! Now please take some electrical wiring and wrap it around your neck. Thank you.

Hugs and kisses,
        STFU

• PICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICAPICA CHU!

• YES OF COURSE YOU DIAGNOSE RIGHT ILLNESS.SHE HAS NEXT PLAN TO EAT RAW IRON BARS AND “NUT BOLTS”.

1. She’s not russian, she’s actually Lithuanian, and got famous for that quite a few years back. She also said that it helps her with stay healthy, and doctors can’t really explain it.

2. Pingback: » Lietuva yra Rusijos kaimas, jei gerai supratauhttp://englishrussia.com … blogeriai.lt
  3. Not necessarily, Reinis. As others have put it, some environmental settings may cause someone to have unusual cravings for unusual foods/substances. These are not always controllable. I’ll put you on a 100% iron+ascorbina free diet for a few days; you’ll be surprised at what kinds of foods your brain will subconciously crave to «protect» your life. 😉

• Yes Pica

I had it when pregnant.

KFC mash potatoes and gravy with the first

potato chips with the second

celery and popcorn with the third

I now can’t eat any of the above mentioned items, so go figure.

I am sorry I spelt your name wrong please accept my humble apology, but I was so angry. Please slap my face in private?

(When I come to Tehran for the consummation of our marriage vows is they any chance I could strap you sideways? I can wear my thigh high boots under my burqa with your permissions? )

Yours in peace and harmony

the Future Mrs Ahmadinejad

4. She is a Lithuanian woman. Lithuania is an independent country, which is soon going to legalize cannabis!

But before they can get high, they have to eat some sand 🙂

5. She is the one of the few survivors from secret Siberian concentration camp no,273ur.she has to eat sand because of her abdominal addiction to sweet and fresh sand.RIP

6. This woman is from Novaya Chara and is eating the remnants of her vegetable patch after soviet atomic blast turned it to sand.

7. lady would be cheap deal to a cinema. instead of those eternal pop-corns, she would have a paperbag of sand. “oh sorry, i was about to eat it all by myself, sorry”

8. you know you really don’t see her eat anything, she just holds the sand up to her mouth
    (not that I want to see her actually eat it …)
    if she’s really eating it she needs help

9. She is addict to eat anything except food items.because of she was among the few survivor of secret concentration camp,code named “the heaven” .she was the political commissar of Ex cpsu.God bless her! ! ! ! !

10. i don’t think we should announce she’s from lithuania, let people think we aren’t so abmormal, but russiand are ;DD

11. i’m imagining the parasites and worms that are swiming around in here intestines….poor lady. maybe she’s got some kind of pica?

12. Pingback: Mujer rusa le encanta comer arena | DonCesarBlogs