53 thoughts on “Like Cat and Dog, Not”

1. как же тормозит этот блог,каммент грузится пол часа а потом вообще не отображается.

• This evil dog ate Mishka, my favorite cat, along with thirteen other cats from my village near Irkutsk. So, Olga, Marina, Irina, Natalia and I formed a special women’s militia to track this dog and kill it.

Thanks English Russia for showing us photos of this dog so we know he is still deceiving and killing innocent cats. Now we are motivated more than ever to press on, even though we are out of food and money, and our boots are worn and our clothing is thin.

To everyone else, please watch out for your cats if you care for them. Do not let them out of your sight. Put them in the bed with you, make them bathe with you, make them sit at the table with you when you eat, and have them sit nearby when you are engaging in the sex.

2. pretty typicall in Russia.
    it like what happen with people – when you not tech them to abuse-attack each others – all will be ok and nice.
    regardless or face-race-rligion.
    thats truely Russian way.

• Miss Indonesia I am coming to Bali in September to see the beautiful island of Lombok.

1/ do you know were there are any really good temple to see?
      2/ do you want to met for a nice cup of tea and a good feed of Nasi Goreng?

Yours in peace and happyness for world peace
      Angella
      (the future Mrs Mahmound)

3. This is very sweet. It makes me think: If dogs and cats can get along and live in peace, what about the Arabs and Jews? After all, the Arabs are a lot like the dogs. (hee hee hee) 🙂

Yours in cross-cultural humor,
    M. Ahmadinejad
    President of Iran and stand-up comedian

4. Pingback: 猫x犬、猫x山猫の仲良しコンビ | RAGLIFE
  5. “The 1st world was all countries who sided with the USA/ENGLAND/ETC.
    The 2nd world was all countries siding with USSR/China/ETC.
    The 3rd world was the remaining countries which did not choose a political affiliation.”

Is that bit true old chap? Or are you just joshing? If it’s true, who decided Russia would be 2nd and USA 1st?

Yours in much anticipation,

James III

• It was coined by a journalist, if I remember correctly, and later mentioned by a US president. The premise of the phrase, and its widespread use in western media, is to engrave the idea of the US being #1, and the USSR being #2. But as time passed, the phrase, through a mixture of ignorance, propaganda, and media portrayal has come to mean absolutely nothing.
      For example, South Africa was a part of the 1st world as long as the whites remained in power. As soon as a black leader emerged the media claimed that South Africa was 3rd world, even though sufficient time had not passed to warrant this sort of drastic change. Hence, you can see, 123world is just a silly word with no meaning behind it, and it is thrown around as a sort of fallacy.

6. Yes, and he ate Mishka, my favorite cat, along with thirteen other cats from my village near Irkutsk. So, Olga, Marina, Irina, Natalia and I formed a special women’s militia to track this dog and kill it.

7. Maybe that could be compared to people.

All races could get along with each other!

I like your name,it has a cool sound to it.

• I don’t think my name is a usual russian name.
      My father got that name from a fantasy book he read!

Yes we all could get along with one another.It is not always easy.

During the cold war my country was taught to hate the evil america.I am sure your country was taught to hate the USSR as well!

• Well Jerika,I was too young to care about all of that cold war propaganda and nuclear bombs blowing up the world.

I am just glad it all worked out well!

8. Dearest Angella,

How wonderful of you to remember me, and even more wonderful of you to ask after me. I was afraid my absence had not made your heart grow fonder.

Alas, duties of state have taken their toll on me as I struggle to bring my kingdom to its rightful place while fighting off dissent from troublemakers within. Recently I forced my main competitor to withdraw from running against me in the next election. It’s just as well for him, as his campaign may have taken him into a very bad neighborhood, where his auto may have broken, and where dark elements of the underworld may have taken advantage of him in a physical way, leaving his torn and ripped body for the dogs.

Anyway, I digress. On the bright side, we had some nice comedy recently as the Presidents of the USA and Israel sent videos asking us to be nice to them. We gathered around my flat screen Sony with a large bowl of roasted almonds, watermelon seeds, and tropical fruit chips, and had a great time watching the performance.

But dearest, please don’t despair. Someday I will give all this up. I will no longer be led by loyalty to my country, but instead will be led by my heart, and I’m sure my heart will lead me to the Australian countryside. Then I will not be bound by duty, but will instead be bound by the soft velvet-lined handcuffs you will place on my as you latch me to your bed, never allowing me to escape.

Until then, I am
    M. Ahmadinejad
    Bound by duty

9. Dear Angella,

I posted a response, but it appears far below. Apparently the guy at English Russia who puts posts in their proper box is out for lunch again.

Maybe ER should hire some additional, part-time help, like maybe a nice college girl who needs a little additinal income and some work experience to place on her C.V.

10. Dearest Mahmoud

Please don’t dispare. Australian government is talking of deploying more troops to the gulf. Perhaps I can therefore once again strap on the combat boots of my country and use the free flight to Afghanistan to find you. Then I could met your mums, your sisters and brothers and all of your camels and goats. We could eat dates by moonlight in the minefields. You could hide in a body bag when I travel to Bali and then you could row the rest of the way to Darwin in a large eski. We could then sell the story of our forbid love to news of the world and live in happiness forever.

• Dear Angella,

Once again English Russia conspires with the world to keep us apart. I have posted a reply, but it did not go into the proper box.

MESSAGE FOR ENGLISH RUSSIA
      Dear ER: Are you paid now by Western intelligence agencies to disrupt my romance life? How low can you go? I thought we were friends. No dates for you in the moonlight. However, a run through the “fields” may be in order if you don’t change your ways.

11. Wow! That’s great! I especially love the eating dates by moonlight in the minefield part. For extra excitement we could make captured enemies run through the minefield and make bets on whether they will make it. Hey, at least it gives them hope for a chance to escape, right? Of course, we would have someone on the other side to make sure they don’t.

I knew you were a romantic, but I am pleasantly surprised to see you are also a thorough but sexily devious planner. I know we could do great things together. Now you have really given me some great ideas for how to deal with some problems here at home, so I must get back to work, my dear.

Dreaming of dates, moonlight, and lovely explosions followed by screams of “Where’s my leg?”,
    M. Ahmadinejad

12. Oh Mahmaoud

I did like your plan honestly I did but would it not be better for us to put our captured enemies to use some way, like sewing undies in a sweat shop?

We could them export them from Afghanistan to the west and sell them for a Hugh profit. Any disenchantment to our plan would be met for a walk in the mine field. We could make a fortune and retire to Dubai.

13. Pingback: 外一则:关于友情 | 往事并不如烟
  14. I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit. I really wish he would get along with cats like this. Unfortunately he would rather chase, bite, or eat them.

15. Just wanted to say I really liked the post. You have really put a lot of time into your content and it is just wonderfull!

16. hola!, thanks 4 the information, this post was very very useful ! I just received a copy of a interesting Mastiff Book. Wow! I recommend it for anyone thinking of getting a mastiff !

17. Hello wow this is one cool website you have here i would like to inform about our new services for people comming from Dubai, Beverly Hills Transportation Provides full services to new visitors in Los Angeles From DUBAI!

18. Hey my company Los Angeles Limousine provides many Chauffered Services one which services comming visitors from Dubai.

19. How cute are those pictures. My alsatian puppy gets along with my cat, they’re constantly washing each other and also share each others bed.