55 thoughts on “Soviet Party”

1. This is pictures from my family incest party video. You want naked pictures of me then you must pay price.

2. Did any ony noticed thet there is a tricolor flag on the last picture?? like the one of the Russian Federation nowadays

• Interesting. It’s a very old Russian flag but was not used after the first world war. I wonder if the family in the picture was not so happy about Soviet times or just had old time sympathies.

• I read that it became the official flag in December of 1993 (I’ve got the internet here :)), although I imagine it was brought back in 1991. I just wanted to point out that it traces back to late sixteen hundreds and that the previous official use apparently ceased in 1917. Regarding the actual daily use, it sounds like you would know much better than I would and, indeed, that you mention wearing it as a form of rebellion in the 80’s is very interesting.

I see you know this culture. 🙂 Perhaps you can tell me something about what kind of family this was. Were they well off? Were they well educated? Did they come from a conservative background?

3. Pingback: PARTY IN THE USSR. « Nothing is New
  4. Look at all those books! I bet they could read in those days. I like the china cabinet full of crystal, and there’s a couple of tea pots which go for well over $300 each these days. Nice cups (with saucers) too. These kids grew up in a world of culture. This is a long way up from modern living in a bare walled gyproc box with nothing but a TV, and drinking right out of a bottle like a street drunk. Yes, times have changed.

5. Times have changed. Look at all those books! I bet they could read in those days. I like the china cabinet full of crystal, and there’s a couple of tea pots which go for well over $300 each these days. Nice cups (with saucers) too. These kids grew up in a world of culture. This is a long way up from modern living in a bare walled gyproc box with nothing but a TV, and drinking right out of a bottle like a street drunk.

6. I didn’t expect to see Western clothing at that time in the Soviet. #1 says ‘Jeans’ and #2 says ‘Bad Boys Adventures’…

7. Btw, there were young people, called “Stilyagi” in the USSR, they were taking Western(especially American) lifestyle as an example. If you’re interested in reading about them, see this web page:

8. There was a subculture, called “Stilyagi” in the USSR. They were taking Western(especially American) lifestyle as an example. If u’re interested in reading about them, follow this web page: