43 thoughts on “Baby Seat? Why Care!”

1. Dangerous… By the way, can anyone tell me where this car is registrated? I mean, can anyone tell me what the numbers and letters mean in Russia? The first “M” means Moskva?

• nope. Numbers and letters are not sagnificant in general.
      But number on the right side can tell u in which russian region (like states in usa) this car is registred.
      E.g. 77 – Moscow, 78 – St.Petersburg.
      Cause there is a lot of cars in moscow, so, they use not only 77 code, but also 99 and 177.

• M means “Medvedev”
      B (v) means (Vladimir (Putin) )
      A means (Anatolyebich (name of Dmitry Medvedev’s father))
      2 – means President and Premier
      52 – is a secret

2. People like carrying babies in the trunks in other countries too, i.e. Lithuania: http://lescinskas.lt/lt/blog/entry/paulius/vaikas-bagazineje

3. Pingback: Baby Seat? Why Care! | The Balls Room
  4. This was my favorite place in a car as a child. You can look at the road and enjoy the ride, take a look at the other cars and the drivers. But my dad dident like it 🙁 😉

5. Pingback: Advanced Baby Seat | SKIRMISHER
  6. Pingback: “Got Guitar?”
  7. might be a doll, however…

when i was a little girl(70’s), my dad built a platform to put over the back seats of our car so that i could ‘play more easily on long trips’! i would have been an egg in a whirling bucket if we crashed.

i know, who cares

8. I loved riding there when I was a child. I also used to stay under the front seat because it’s prohibited for children under 12 yrs to ride in the front seat here in Europe.

9. Traffic exchange is an example of a way to get noticed also. Not sure how many people use them but they still work.

10. Some 35 years ago that was my favorite place in an Austin Mini !!!

Nothing new, just the rules of the game (traffic) changed…

11. 20 years or less ago or so nobody would notice or care, but now people suddenly care, and want to imprison other people who do the same things like they were 20 years ago. All hail the state and laws and one opinion. US of A is today’s USSR. P.S. No smoking, it is dangerous, have a big mac and do you want fries with that?