32 thoughts on “Ukrainian Police”

1. What did I say about clown police? First comes the stilts, then comes the “shove as many objects in a small car” trick…

Now we’re missing makeup…

2. I get “Error: The anti-spam number is invalid. Please report this error to the webmaster. Go back and refresh the page to re-submit your comment.” on the Lada / Mario story . . . . . i’m sure 7+1=8 in Australia ! ! !

3. Nikitn

You talkin to me ?

John

4. you guys dont understand, obviously this is confiscated wood! 🙂

they hit a big lumber-smuggling ring in Ukraine. Jackpot!

5. Nikitn,

You asked me “Btw my posts seem pretty nice, eh? I find nothign the slighiest funny about them.”

So in answer to your question, please use correct spelling and grammar next time you ask me a question.

John

6. I’m actually sorry that I spent the time to read all these comments; with people like Nikitn spreading the love I feel that it has been proven that humans CAN de-evolve.
    Ass-clown just doesn’t do him justice…..

7. Pingback: Ukranian Police’s Extra Work - MonkeyReview.co.uk
  8. I have been receiving emails from a Ukrainian woman, now requesting money. Here is her latest scam email:

Re: Western Union Control No. FA009877863‏
    From: Irina Malinovskaya (mmarink08@gmail.com)
    Sent: Wed 5/13/09 4:04 AM
    To: Jermaine Colvin (jermainecolvin@hotmail.com)

Please send it from the the nearest MG or WU agent for you.Here is the closest Money Gram and Western Union office: PRIVATBANK GOLOSEEVSKIY AV. 70 KIEV , 03040 UKRAINE please send it here under my name (Irina Malinovskaya) …. P.S. I need 400USD, but if you can please send some extra for food and etc….. P.P.S. Also I have asked to copy the following instruction for you: While you’re sending the wire transfer you might be asked to provide information concerning transfer purpose and destination. In order to speed up the process please reply that these funds are sent to your friend, relative, business partner and etc. Please do specify that the receiver is known by you personally and also note that these funds are your own money.Main reason for this request is financial regulations in receiver’s country, so be serious and answer teller’s questionscarefully because incorrect answers could cause a significant delay for the wire to be processed.

9. I am getting emails from this Irina too… I’ve been stringing her along for a week now….

Hello my dearest one !!!
    I offer to you that we should worry about our future meeting
    very soon, because I think we will be more sure if I begin the process
    of getting visa right now. This process can take about 1 week or
    more… My darling, I will stay for three months, so we can have lot of time to
    be together…
    I don’t know but maybe if we decide to be together, I can stay forever with you,
    my dear!!!
    What do you think about???
    I want to be with you….
    Please help me to be with you…
    You are the man who was made specially for me…you are very strong man and I
    like you a lot!!!!!!

Irina Malinovskaya
    mmarink08@gmail.com

—-
    You wrote Saturday, May 16, 2009, 6:35:10:

> Maybe you have the money and are acting like u never got it? are
    > you playing games? That was a lot of money I dont want to waste..

10. I have only replied to one of her 30 or so emails, and either she is so drunk or so dumb that she keeps writing to me – like I have been responding to her.

First, she asked for visa money, and then ticket money, and now extra money for her travels.

11. yeah I’ve been stringing irina along for awhile now. she definately does not read your mail- if she actually read mine,she would’ve given up awhile ago. i haven’t been too nice!!I wonder how many have actually sent her money (she does wear nice clothes!!)too bad, nice looking girl, if that’s her….