38 thoughts on “Just a Minute Before the Storm”

• Are you Ukrainian?i don`t think, the Black sea is so gorgeous and beautiful.Black sea is actually black,due to its heavy pollution and sewer dumping.please recheck your source! ! ! ! ! !

1. I forget what these are called…. their like the water version of tornadoes… cyclones maybe… i dont know i forget, but most of them are pretty harmless if I remember correctly, they usually dont sink ships. Waterspouts! I knew I shouldve just looked it up. Wikipedia says they are dangerous though… I’m pretty I should I read somehwhere that most of them are too weak.

2. this is photoshop…
    try to look at the water its not shaking and there’s no waves… so probably these pics were photoshop

3. Amazing! Fantastic! Sunsets in Russia are truly the best. Nowhere else will you see a sunset this fabulous, maybe we should drop our horrible pop music, volvos and ikeas and all move to Russia. *froths at the mouth*

• I think we all share this world,”beauty is in the eye of beholder”.please don`t awake me! ! ! ! !.Aral sea,secret Siberian biological and nuclear sites,are also fabulous too! ! ! !acid rains and permafrost melting also nice to feel and watch! ! ! !”Though the heavens be glorious,yet they are not all stars! ! ! ! ! !”

• I hate english! ! ! ! ! ! !also i hate teachers! ! ! ! ! !.i don`t need to “send”any beauty pics,which are my type.i love pics of 9:11,i love pics of last flown hello of U ASS embassy in vietnam and also i love pics of fake plane crash in pentagon! ! ! ! ! ! !

4. You know what? We had an awful photoshop just last week, strong winds, snow, rain the works. It was the nastiest photoshop by far I have experienced! I’m afraid there will be at least one major photoshop before summer. What a bummer!

5. Look at the photo’s closely. The “dust devil” is over land on the far shore not on the water. That is dirt being twirled around not water.This is a semi-common occurance around large bodies of water from the sun reflecting on the water causing the air above it to heat and rise along with evaporated surface water.Thats why if you are flying in a glider you look for lakes to get thermal lift. The air over the land is cooler.Hot air and cool air meet and you get this clyclone/tornado effect(dust devil).The phenomenon probably didn’t even moce out over the lake. Once the clouds absorb th dust they probably released it as dirty rain whic fell in to the lake and also cooled the air. I bet within an hour of the photo it was a nice day out again.

6. Why can’t a picture just be appreciated for being a goddamned picture and not dissected?
    And Zafarad, dude, you need to get LAID. Lighten up, man.