43 thoughts on “Russian Nature at Winter Shots”

1. beautiful!

There sure is alot of “sneg” in those pictures!

“Zima” is the best time of year!

Where’s Snegurochka and Ded Moroz?

2. The most beautiful pictures I have seen in a long time!
    I always imagine Russia at winter time and it’s great buildings and landscapes.
    One day I will have to go and see it for myself.

3. What marvelous snow scenes! Thanks for the photos and the link to Mr. Tkachev’s delightful site. He is a gifted landscape photographer.

4. I agree (with apologies to snuggles for stealing this phrase).

It would be nice to see more of the outdoors–wildlife, rivers, streams, forests, farms, small town and rural/country life (and I don’t mean stuff to make fun of anyone, either), etc.

5. This is not Russia. It’s actually the Australian outback.As you can see,Global warmin is really doin a number on us. All the billibongs are frozen over and the bloomin platapusses have all gone hibernatin.Can’t even rouse em by pokin em with a stick. Maybe you can send me some of those cute Russian girls that like to roll around in the snow naked.I’d like to poke them with a stick. G’day mates.Stay warm.

6. mmm,,,, the resent two years we haven`t seen such pictures in russia… i think it is the begining of apokalipsis ….. global warming is(((((((((((

7. вот живу я в Сибири и, наверно как и каждый русский, каждый год при ПЕРВЫХ морозах горжусь своей Родиной! Ведь ни европейцу, ни америкосу, ни кому не видеть этих чудесных зимних пейзажей!! Эти березы, иней, веселый пар из рта.. люблю все! 😉

А у них на западе что особенного? Пляжи? Моря? Пальмы? Скажите , а в Краснодаре ЭТОГО нет? Есть! Но наше ЛУЧШЕ! Кто не согласен – лизните розетку!

8. The picture are simply amazing!!1
    I would like to ask you if I can use some of them in a nonprofit video I intend to post on youtube. I would appreciate you attention in this matter.
    Many thanks in advance.

9. Pingback: NYCO’s Blog » Other people's blogs
  10. I never seen Russia’s landscape like these winter photos, thank u for capturing the beauty and sharing them with me.I cant wait to see more!

11. Pingback: Jaffas Blog » Blog Archive » Whiteout
  12. i do have to say this is stunning, however you may find similiarites to this beauty in northern America (especially Canada with gorgeous mountains, lakes, and woods) ..

lord of the rings should of included sceneries like these in their movies!

13. Pingback: Hirnfasching.de» Blogarchiv » Russland in Bildern