52 thoughts on “The Paper Office”

1. Texas1, ignore the post above. It was not written by me.

Talking Beaver is yet again using his provocative dirty tactics to get rid of me. You see, I tend to oppose his nationalist racist ideology and expose his Estonian racist propaganda for what it really is. He doesn’t seem to like it 🙁

Talking Beaver, try harder next time 😉

2. Not bad, next time try shredding as much paper as you can and stuff it in the person’s car until it’s full.
    GOOD WAY TO GET RID OF SECRET MATERIAL!LOL

3. Tipper and I are very upset at this terrible waste of our natural resources.

I think I will make a video about it. Please tell me which city this occurred in, so that my secretary may contact a friend in Hollywood, and secure the use of his private jet for my flight to Russia.

(Surely you don’t expect me to take that old Delta Flight from NYC to Moscow, or Aeroflot, or some other alternative used by the masses. Everyone onboard is so happy and silly–having drinks, and always clapping when the plane lands. Don’t they know the world is coming to an end . . . next month? I’m serious!)

• Yeah man, that’s Ken Mehlman’s old desk. This was where the criminal phone jamming operation took place. Move On bought the whole set for $6.50 and had it wrapped for shipment to the Capitalist Crimes Against Humanity Museum where it will be an exhibit. They’ve also got GW’s Air National Guard flight suit. It’s in perfect condition since it was never worn.

4. While in Russia, I may continue my hunt for the deadly killer man-bear-pig. Would any of you like to join me?

Come on, kids. I’m serial!

5. Funny! What did he think of all their efforts? Here is another link about the same type of thing except this time they used sticky notes. http://www.driversdrive.com/cgi-bin/ddblog.pl?ddblog=118071

6. I love this paper office thing, it reminds me of the time I wraped most of my ex bf’s belongings in giant sanitary towels…ahhh those were the days

7. This is not the first time someone plays a paper prank on a coworker but it never gets old.

Good thing they left the phone cable unwrapped, you never know when you need one to strangle a coworker.

8. Reminds me of my company’s Russian trucks, Made from paper. At least the trucks made out of paper still destroy Ladas in a crash

9. trees grow. they are grown for paper. if you want trees, then promote the use of paper and wood.

zomg someone built a house. what a waste of wood. poor trees.

get a life you tree huggers. trees can’t feel pain, cry more.

10. this isn’t very cretive. It’s been done many times over. People covering every inch of an office or dorm room. Kinda repetitive if you ask me.

11. nice prank … put i fail to see the point of this … is the guy a wrapper freak or something … hehe …
    and why is my spam work always comrade ???

12. Hey guys, most probably the worker was going away for some time and needed to cover up and protect his equipment for some time… no big deal!

13. Wow that has to be the most genius prank ever, but it probobly took the guy all night to do it so was it really worth it?

14. This “wrapped office” April 1st gag actually originates from the USA. Seen polyethelene film and aluminium foil variants already.

This has SO nothing to do with Russia.