39 thoughts on “Russian Self-Moving Tractor”

1. Can you imagine how freaky it could be to wake up to that thing clawing its way home down your street at night?

2. What’s most amazing is how impatient people are. I mean, I sure wouldn’t want to be stuck behind that thing, but I also wouldn’t create a dangerous driving situation just to pass it thirty seconds faster.

3. That is just wonderful. It reminds me of the artificial-life environments where you try to evolve a creature that moves from place to place starting with randowm twitching, and wind up with some kind of bizarre unlikely clawing/twisting gait.

4. the other day, my shift linkage fouled. i drove the car home in first, emergency lane with blinkers. i thought my life sucked, people blowing by at 80, honking; at least, i didn’t have to self propel myself back to the kremlin.

5. I cannot play this video, it doesn’t even recognize the plug in required. Probably meant for average people using Internet Explorer.
    I run Firefox 2 in Ubuntu Linux Feisty 7.04.

6. This should be in your presidential campaign Texas1. Well, if Americans voted for Bush, what’s stopintg them voting for a sheep-shagging redneck? 😉

7. Behold….a scene from the new movie Transformers that will not be shown in theathers….”called i couldnt get my tractor up”

8. its nice to see that so many people use Ubuntu; although windows is quite descent i prefer Debian to anything; reply to this and let me know what OS you like best:

9. So far this year there have been many weddings I needed to attend, I could not help but think it would be great to just buy a years supply of wedding gifts.