Vodka And Yoga

It has been said that doing yoga is extremely helpful for the body health. One of the reasons for this is that yoga poses are very natural body positions and our body enjoys being in such a position, but the main problem to get this enjoyment feeling is to relief all the stress and tension in our muscles.

From the other side it’s known that vodka relaxes person to its maximum, and according to yoga one who relaxed can easily make complicated yoga exercises.

This guy proves that our body is OK with yoga.

russian man drunk too much

Update: Some more asanas:

russian yoga
You probably already noticed that some of the asanas from this set require a partner.

asana
Or some additional inventory.

yoga
Keep the inventory clean, as it’s being used in a close contact with your skin.

russian drunk yoga
Sometimes inventory can be that huge.

russian asanas
But the best inventory is organic and made of wood.

Really, some of those asanas match those people do in normal yoga class…

15 thoughts on “Vodka And Yoga”

1. This is one of the funniest, yet saddest things I have seen. I feel sorry for those poor men, but you are right, those look just like yoga positions! Very clever on your part.

2. It seems that Mr.Putin & Co. also really think that getting drunk is a kind of healthy-harmless yoga, because in order to improve Russian shrinking population they only focus on raising the birth rate, while average* life expectancy for men was just 52,8 years in 2.002 (thanks, first of all, to “yoga”).

* That’s the average!!! In some northern regions men don’t survive beyond their mid 40s (like in poorest African countries).

Take a look at these links from World Health Organization:

Life expectancy chart Russian vs. Europe:

World statistics:

3. http://englishrussia.com/images/yoga4.jpg

This picture is one I, me, took last year at a party from my friend. We live in Flanders in Belgium, Europe. Says enough about your “research”…

4. dRE,

If you already heard about it million times just dismiss it, but be sure there’s plenty of people out there ignoring that nowadays Russia has such decadent features.

Obviously there are drunken people everywhere, but no other country achieves Russian ‘outstanding’ rates.

No wish to be a smart-ass (as you disrespectfuly call me), just trying to point out reality. Being self-critic is the first step to improve things (I doubt you really care). It looks like your choice is to follow Putin’s speech, do nothing and comfort yourself thinking that things go the same way everywhere. Shame on you.

5. “but be sure there’s plenty of people out there ignoring that nowadays Russia has such decadent features.”

Xavi: Just tell me honestly, why do you care so much about Russia’s problems that you’re putting so much effort into letting people know how “decadent” Russia is? Just give me an honest answer. I’m sure “plenty of people out there” would like to know that.
    Also, tell me what’s gonna change in those people’s minds once they know all the facts (like they don’t know them already) that you showed in your previous comment? That they’re gonna criticize (or possibly hate) Russia even more (like they don’t do that already)? Or what? What is your point? Let me know because I’m curious.

6. I want will apologize for all Russian people (I live in Moscow). Russia unfortunately very much, VERY WILD country. But not all in it such wild. Unfortunately this consequence of dictatorship of proletariat (Lenin, Stalin etc.)

7. This is hilarious. Pure comedy genious. I love Russia, for that reason and that reason only 😛

Also it’s not like anyone made them drink so I don’t feel sorry for them

8. I’m sure the benefits of Yoga are superb, but just to relax nothing beats a good old bottle Jack Daniels. Hell, I use to get so relaxed I wouldn’t move for three days.