Last week there were rumors circulating in the Russian and Ukrainian media and blogs about the health of Ukrainian president, Victor Yanukovich. According to the news published by some sources he had a heart attack and remained unconscious. Then later, a new press conference was announced and the Ukrainian president appeared alive and looking pretty normal. However the heart attack theory enthusiasts started analyzing his behavior and visual appearance, and said that they found staggering proof that this was not the real Yanukovich
but rather his twin. According to their opinion there is a whole list of flaws and discrepancies between the two people giving interviews ten days apart. They claim that the hair color, manners, eyes and even his voice don't match. Also, some say that a person from the latter press conference is not as tall as the "real" Yanukovich. One news agency has interviewed a representative of the "Regional Party" - the party that supported Yanukovich greatly while he was in power. And he said that:
Remember the Yanukovich (Ukrainian's president) villa that was visited by protesters? We posted the photos here. They were amazed to find a solid gold two pound coin with the homeowner's own face minted on it and other goodies at that time. However, the videos that surfaced today show that the protesters probably only got the leftovers of what was there when the president was actually living in the house. The videos shows that at least two trucks of belongings
that look like pictures, antique vases and things made of shiny yellow metal were taken away from the villa just some little time before it was occupied by the people from the streets. We have two of these videos here for you to estimate the amount of the valuables that were evacuated together with Yanukovich, and this is him standing in the doorway with the truck on background, commanding in person. Videos are inside:
Many people suppose that Russia will economically gain from incorporating Ukrainian Crimea only because it will get a naval base in Sevastopol and save 100 million dollars a year on the lease of this base, but
it's wrong to think so. Tourism brings Crimea only 40% of all its income, the remaining 60% is from industry and infrastructure. Right now we are going to show you what they are represented by.
As local Crimean and Ukrainian news sources reported, there were two American-made drones, presumably MQ-9 Reapers, shot down recently. There is no reliable report of which country those aircraft belonged to, or what their purpose in Crimea was, however a video has surfaced that is said to be recovered from one of the two hit drones showing a
close surveillance task being performed by an aircraft above the unidentified military forces using Russian-made military trucks. The soldiers later notice the aircraft and use something that looks like green lasers to probably blind the aircrafts camera. You can see the video yourself inside, it is just 90 seconds: