After the fact that a female Russian blogger had visited the "no trespassing" territory of Rocket Engine plant Energomash in Khimki for five nights in a row taking pictures of everything she saw (the plant's fence and guarded perimeter was torn down and there were
absolutely no guards inside the territory) surfaced, it was expected that it would become impossible to visit the plant anymore and visits would be stopped. Yet a year after the incident nothing's changed. Welcome to another bomb shelter of Energomash!
An armored vehicle near General Rozanov’s residence, 1919. Few people know this car was manufactured in Vladivostok in 1919. It was also a left-hand drive car. The idea of using cars for military purposes appeared shortly after the first automobile was
manufactured. Thus, inventor Dvinitsky brought forward his plan to equip a car with rapid-fire weapons back in 1897 but he was denied. The first armored car was manufactured in France in 1905. It was powered with a gun and its armor width was 4.5 mm.
The Old-Russian-Norwegian offensive operation had been carried out by the troops of the Baltic Front from February 18th, 1944 till March 4th, 1944 liberating the Leningrad Region, the Novgorod Region and part of the Kaliningrad Region and entering
Estonia. Over 300 members of military-historic clubs from Kolomna, Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow and Saint Petersburg participated in its reconstruction held in Chernogolovka, the Moscow Region. Check out some photos of the event: