Abandoned Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located on the outskirts of the village Zheremino, Tula region. It was built in 1893 in the Russian style at the place of the former wooden church dated 1746. Unfortunately
this is all information known about this place. The construction is rather big with high vaulting, it has an unusual side porch entry. But the most interesting are preserved fragments of murals inside the church.