6 Russian UAZ Batmobile [5 pictures]

Russian UAZ Batmobile [5 pictures]

Posted on February 15, 2019 by tim

1550031236163892015

Russian enthusiast is building project called “Batmobile Bread Loaf”. Why Bread Loaf? In Russia this model of UAZ is usually called “Bread Loaf”. And here it is going to be transformed into a Batmobile looking vehicle with oversized back wheels. Here are couple more photos:

1550031653194945450

“Fantastic cars”

1550031655189783082 1550031836172798273-2

1549947609165750046

Isn’t that is awesome?

Also it is not the only try to innovate on UAZ “Bread Loaf” car. Here is a lowrider hot rod another team is building:

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

6 Responses to “Russian UAZ Batmobile [5 pictures]”

1. Douglas says:

The video commenters do not take kindly to this vehicle.

• RB says:

Sorry comrade I was not trying to be unkind in my comment. I didnt even notice the cool Rusian truck and car in the last picture.

2. RB says:

The talent here is amazing for sure, something most people would like to be able to do but cant.
    I am slowly becoming disillusioned with all ideas copied from US Hollywood movies. I want to see something fresh that is not related to the west. How about a model car fashioned from an old Russian children’s book. Or anything Russian would be fine like models of planes trains and helicopters and ships.

• Benjamin says:

…i am already disillusioned and feed up by most US cultural exports… or shall i say imperialism?

• RB says:

If I were not so close to the US I would agree even more. Its really sad to see everyone in South Africa for example wearing Nike clothes and everything branded in the US.

3. Doktor says:

Is sad to see art from anywhere shit on by multi-national corporations. :/