6 Metal truck part hits windshield of womans car – video

Metal truck part hits windshield of womans car – video

Posted on August 10, 2018 by tim

opasnost_na_doroge_01

Luckily her car is right-hand steer wheel car from Japan – nobody hurt. Video:

opasnost_na_doroge_02

opasnost_na_doroge_03

Want Support English Russia? click here

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

6 Responses to “Metal truck part hits windshield of womans car – video”

1. Matt says:

omg!

that really was incredibly close, I think she flinched as it came towards her, otherwise it would have got the drivers side,

it was a chunk of snapped suspension leaf spring,

I think I’d have probably vomited a few minutes after that, I’ve had some close shaves but that was really close to a fatal accident,

I wouldn’t blame her if she never drives on a motorway again,

I hate them!

2. vk2fvax says:

FAKE! Australia. Ford BA Falcon Cars. Aussie number plates.

3. Me says:

This one is from Melbourne, Australia, not fake, but not Russian either. Still, lucky driver.

4. vk2fvax says:

@me I suspected so but did not recognise the exact spot. Definitely not “Japanese car”. Surprised to see Aussie-only Falcons and holdens on here though some of the holdens have been sold overseas as Chevvy Lumina and such, not the Falcon’s to my knowledge. Definitely not Russia

5. Phredy says:

The exact spot is inbound on the M1 (Monash) freeway, just past the Belgrave-Hallam Road overpass.
    That part of the Monash has been recently re-modelled, with an extra lane added in each direction, so unless you’ve seen it recently, it’s easy to miss where the accident took place.

6. Alex says:

This video got me. Same thing happened to me in a Mexican interstate highway. But the truck’s ‘missile’ was a solid fiber glass sheet of 1mtr x 1mtr. No time for ducking or anything.

It’s good to still be alive.