6 Russian Tourists Tried to Steal Toilet Paper Garden Plants and Baileys Liquor from Turkish Hotel

Posted on June 29, 2017 by tim

turisti_turciya_01

Turkish hotel in Alanya province was tracking down a couple from Russia during their whole stay. They suspected the couple is doing something more than just spending their vacation. When they wanted to check out their bags contained: 14 rolls of toilet paper, towels,

6 Responses to “Russian Tourists Tried to Steal Toilet Paper Garden Plants and Baileys Liquor from Turkish Hotel”

1. Tobbe says:

Baileys?! That’s disgusting! :)

2. frank says:

Are they so poor that they have to go on holiday to steal? Or is Russia that poor?

• Redneck Buster says:

I guess these Russians are richer than you. Whan you manage to visit Turkey on Holidays (or somewhere abroad, for that matter), please let us know.

• frank says:

I don’t know how rich these Russians are, but the trip from me to Turkey is likely much more expensive than for them to Turkey. Turkey is a cheaper holiday destination. I have been there 4 times. It is nice, and as I said cheap. I could go there at the drop of a hat, and live there all year round for less than what I have to spend at home.
        August I will spend in Germany ( I go there every other year) January I plan to spend in Thailand and February in New Zealand. What is wrong with you impoverished Rednecks and your Russkie friends. Don’t embarrass your countries by being petty thieves. I believe some of these partially 3rd worldish countries have terrible jails.

• Redneck Buster says:

…”I don’t know how rich these Russians are…”. –Of course you don’t. Now, please fantasize some more. Sure way to FAIL.

3. udi says:

this whole episode is bit messy, surely there are things you dont have steel from a hotel, and the other thing is they are paying the full price for the stay. a bit confusing. from the the pics its not a cheap hotel and they must be paying lot for the stay. so they could buy all these stuff for less outside. only they can explain.