6 Russian aerobatics group Russkie Vityazi got new SU jets

Russian aerobatics group Russkie Vityazi got new SU jets

Posted on March 14, 2017 by tim

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this posting, and if you look for something else, here we have plenty of other nice articles to offer you:

Meanwhile, don’t forget to add us on facebook (you can do this on right side of the website) or follow on twitter!

6 Responses to “Russian aerobatics group Russkie Vityazi got new SU jets”

1. john dudley says:

A big thank you to Marina for the excellent photo’s of an excellent aircraft, great paint scheme and fantastic pilot’s.I would like to see how they put that parachute back into the jet, correct me if im wrong but was that a canadian flag painted on the jet with other flags of other countries.

• www says:

Yes, one of the flags is Canadian. On the sides of the aircraft the flags of the countries in which they flew.

• RB says:

I did not know that about the flags, ty for the cool tip. I have not had any chance to see a Russian fighter jet but I did get to see a Russian cargo plane fly out of my home town. They were here for an air show and we make diesel train engines so on the way home they took an engine somewhere. The pilot said he wished he had a longer runway cause it was real close. lol

2. Peter Thompson says:

Fantastic aircraft, and absolute credit to those that built them and fly them. They are beautiful, but fearsome and [in a military sense] lethal.

3. RB says:

Flying one of these jets is akin to flying a large throwing knife at seven hundred miles per hour.

4. Robert Nordmann says:

Great pictures. Congratulations to the team with the brand new awesome SU-30s.