10 Flying Spaghetti Monster Church in Moscow

Flying Spaghetti Monster Church in Moscow

Posted on May 20, 2016 by tim

A few photos from the first in the world (?) or the first in Europe (??) or maybe just the first in Russia, flying spaghetti monster, or Pastafarianism, church. The one whose adepts take a photo with mesh colanders on their heads for driving licenses, and the ones who say “Ramen!” instead of “Amen”. Take a look.

10 Responses to “Flying Spaghetti Monster Church in Moscow”

1. Pom2Ter says:

I can’t believe it… this thing is really recognized as a religion in New Zealand, Poland and the Netherlands… what a bunch of retard… Though in the US a judge ruled that it can’t be recognized as one… I doubt these pictures are the first Pastafarianist church since the movement started in January 2005 as a satiric demonstration to creationist movements/scholars…

2. Nergol says:

Ugh. I thought Russia was done with obnoxious atheist assholes after communism fell. Well, at least these ones don’t have any power.

• Joel B says:

God forbid they use science and logic while making decisions. I would hate to have someone in power do that. Can you imagine? I prefer my presidents to rely on some spiritual advisor./s LOL

3. 11E says:

Well, it is as retarded as all the other religions so why not

4. Dimos Zarkadas says:

Finally! Let’s make people think about the absurdity of religion.

• kolega303 says:

@Dimos: why do you want me to change my opinion about religion? Maybe should I tell you the same about atheism?
      Leave it as it is, everyone has the right to believe what he wants

• Dimos Zarkadas says:

kolega303, I assure you I could not care less about your beliefs, whether they are in the god you were taught about as a child in Catholic Poland or the flying spaghetti monster. Both deities are equally as absurd and there is no evidence for the existence of either. I remind you that this is a comments section where we are all free to express our views. Goraco pozdrawiam. Bardzo fajny portal, nie ?

5. kolega says:

Dimos, this means we have sth in common;) I don’t care whether you believe in sth, or you don’t believe in anything., it’s your choice. The only thing I’m asking for is that you leave it with me, not forcing me to change my mind. You used a phrase ” Let’s make….”, if you had used “I wish people…” I would not comment your opinion, everyone has its own.
    ναι, επίσης μου αρέσει να διαβάσετε αυτό το portal. Δικός σου πάρα πολύ :)

• Dimos Zarkadas says:

@kolega, I am not forcing you to do anything. I am openly criticizing religion. Religion should not be immune from criticism. You are free to criticize atheism if you like. The Flying Spaghetti Monster church is a way of criticizing religion by demonstrating how absurd and irrational it is. I commend it for doing just that and I feel free to express my opinion in this portal, just as you can express yours. Just a polite reminder that people of faith are often the biggest critics of other faiths. Christians seem to be rather critical of Islam these days, as I am sure you know.