27 Russian Curly Hair Horses Zabaikalskie

Russian Curly Hair Horses Zabaikalskie

Posted on February 16, 2016 by tim

Zabaikalskie is a breed of horses that live in Russia and known for their unusual curly hair. Their name derives from literally “the ones that come from  the East from the Baikal lake”. Those horses a bit like the curly hair pigs that live in the Carpathian mountains in Ukraine and I bet it’s pretty cool to pet those. No way they are photoshop or something – let’s see inside for more:

27 Responses to “Russian Curly Hair Horses Zabaikalskie”

1. Geoff says:

Beautiful horses

2. Chac Mool says:

Wow… First time I see these horses. Thanks ER.

3. p51d007 says:

Living in the rural part of the midwest, we see LOTS of horses, but, I’ve never seen ones like these, very interesting.

• Kayla says:

Actually….. All of the pictures of these horses ARE from the midwest… in fact, most of these pictures were taken by a BASHKIR CURLY HORSE breeder in Kentucky – Three Feathers Curly Horses (Google it – I’ve been to her stable to meet these beautiful horses). Most of these are HER horses, they are NOT in Russia.

4. Shawn says:

ALL wrong! 1/2 of the horses in these photos are MY horses – took the photos my self! The one with the hand – MY hand!!!! I do not or have never lived in Russia. The horses featured in this article live in the state of Kentucky here in the United States. They are American Curly horses and have no ties to any horses in Russia. Feel free to see true photos and accurate information on them and their history on our website at http://www.three-feathers.com I do NOT appreciate my photos being used to promote FALSE and inaccurate information!!!!!

5. Sabine says:

Sorry to disappoint you all, but most of these pictures do NOT feature Russian horses. They are North American Curly Horses, belonging to a person I know. These horses have not been outside the state of Kentucky, USA. Get your facts straight.

6. Mel says:

You have stolen photos from American web pages. Many of these horses are owned by people I know, and the horses are American Bashkir Curly Horses bred in the USA.

7. Cap says:

These are not Russian Curly horses. These horses are from the USA. Please get your facts straight before yo make a website!!!

8. Vtcurlies says:

Every single one of these photos you have ripped off from other websites. These horses are ALL from the United States and Canada. Some I have personally met.

9. Autumn says:

These are not whatever breed your trying to say there are. These are curly horses from America! All of the horses in these pictures are from here and on the American registery. I own one myself. So please don’t try changing the breeds name and telling people false things.. Their are both American and Bashkir curly horses and that’s what is shown here. If u could post a picture of my boy here I would

10. Crystal says:

All these pictures are US Farms who have ICHO Curly horses.

11. Stephanie says:

So since all these photos are taken in the United States and of horses that are bred here in the U.S. Your lieing to the people on this sight. They are rare but not really uncommon and there is a wild herd of them managed by th BLM.

12. Honey says:

These horses must be so rare that you can’t even get pictures of them, cause these are actually American bashkir curly horses and most of them from these pics are on a farm in Kentucky…

13. Ann Dennis says:

I would think by now with all the people that have taken the time to inform you that these are not representatives of the Russian horse that you would have removed these stolen pictures. They are pictures of the North American Curly sometimes wrongfully called Curly Bashkirs. It would be in your best interests to take these pictures down before one of your readers finds out they’ve been had.

14. Kayla says:

Wow…. you guys are awesome… deleting EVERY post that states the ACTUAL facts and the fact that you are STEALING photos. I hate companies and people like you guys. Have fun deleting all my upcoming comments as well as the friends of the OWNER of these horses.

15. Kayla says:

These are Native BASHKIR curly horses…. found in NORTH AMERICA (at least ALL of the photos you are showing are). Get your facts straight.

16. J. Hueftle says:

A number of the horses in the photos are curly horses, born and breed in the U.S.

17. Shawn says:

1/2 of these photos are of MY horses and photos have been used WITHOUT permission! Horses are not in Russia or of any Russian decent – they are in the United States!!! They are AMERICAN CURLY HORSES!

18. Pat Dixon says:

The only reason there are only 7 comments is because someone is deleting the posts. Many of the pictures of these curly horses are a friend of mine born & raised in KENTUCKY in the good U.S.A. not Russia.