9 The Story About the Blogger Who Was Not Allowed to Do His Job on the Parade

The Story About the Blogger Who Was Not Allowed to Do His Job on the Parade

Posted on May 9, 2015 by team

Ilya Varlamov aka blogger zyalt was one of those who decided to come to the Victory Parade on May 9 and take some nice photos, but everything didn’t go as smooth as he had expected…

Every journalist was provided with a vehicle – some of them simply mounted a Go Pro cam on the armor, others put on military uniform and joined the crew sitting on the top of the moving vehicle.

Ilya was provided with “Typhoon” based on “Ural” vehicle, three seats in the cabin, he sat in the middle.

Soldiers are going to their positions.


Exchange traffic with English Russia, click here

9 Responses to “The Story About the Blogger Who Was Not Allowed to Do His Job on the Parade”

  1. rob Normann says:

    Congratulations Russia with the 70 years jubilee after winning the great patriotic war. What a parade it was, beautiful. And an excellent speech of Vladimir Putin.
    God bless Russia.

  2. Plazma says:

    Ed Brown pls report to the comment section, we miss your idiots comments here….

    • ed brown says:

      Don’t waste your prescious time on me,
      continue licking Putin’s orifices,
      you were doing it perfectly so far

  3. ed brown says:

    I see Buk M missile system, but I don’t see the Volvo truck.
    Where is it?

    Anniversary of Russians killing the flight MH-17 passengers is approachnig. Would there be a parade on Red Square to celebrate this?

    • Rex says:

      You mean MH-17 which was shot down by Ukrainian air force? I don’t think it is good idea to make parade about it.

      • ed brown says:

        International investigators (from 5 countries) has proven that MH-17 was shot down by Russian terrorists. Russia tried to prove that it was shot by Ukrainians, but all their proofs turned out to be fake. Actually it was obvious from the very beginning who did that, since one of the leaders of Russian terrorists posted joyful message about this in his Facebook.

        • Rex says:

          Well, I suppose you have any credible proof for your investigators from 5 countries?
          So far Russia is only country that actually took full responsibility to investigate this, together with French and Dutch.
          About those leaders, it was only one, and it was proven to be fake, as he does not have any social site accounts.
          Secondly, video Ukraine posted “rebel leader talking to Russian colonel”, was made 2 days before video was posted proven by simple coding and many audio specialists proved that audio itself is fake and made from different audio sounds together.
          Thirdly, why did Ukraine rush to blame Russia for this incident, even if 1 hour did not pass after tragedy?
          Those are just 3 things among thousand that don’t go together with Ukrainian media agenda.

    • Bob says:

      Ed, are you
      a) mentally ill
      b) a troll
      c) or do you actually have evidence?

      In all seriousness, if you’re actually this russophobic, what happened? I’m Polish and I don’t have such idiotic hate.

  4. Tommo says:

    What is his blog? Sounds interesting.

Leave a Reply

  • Random Post