9 Weekend in Karjala

Weekend in Karjala

Posted on September 6, 2014 by tim

The firewood storage.

Here they used to breed rabbits but it looks like the cages are empty now.

9 Responses to “Weekend in Karjala”

1. Soviet Samurai says:

This is the next country that America wants to ruin, a country and people which they have been demonizing in their Hollywood movies for decades. Think about it people, who here is preaching propaganda if its not Russian movies that the people are watching. Ask yourself: is what you know about Russia mostly from Hollywood?

• Hugh Crawford says:

Soviet Samurai – you are mentally ill and should seek medical help before you become completely deluded and harm yourself, or worse still, others.
      If you are not going to that. then at least do the decent thing and go find another place to post your poisonous comments.
      You have wasted a nice article about a tourist area, and I am surprised the Admins here even tolerate your spiteful comments and allow them.

• Soviet Samurai says:

This here is a perfect example of whats going on around the internet when you are trying to defend Russia, you have gentlemen like this here that make it their jobs to follow your comments. Clearly he is not a fan of an English speaking Russian. I still dont understand why he feels compelled to write out my name when its already implied that he is referring to me.

2. Erik Johnson says:

Russian wood workers do fine work .I would love to
    be able to closely look at their works .
    As always English Russia gets many thanks
    for giving me this chance to have a look
    at their wonderful country and it’s people
    Thanks

3. Vijay says:

Very nice to see all that art work. Thanks for sharing.

4. Vijay says:

Art therapy is big in many parts of the world. Instead of going towards too much tech and finance, it will be better if humanity went towards art and nature. There will be more peace, depth and meaning for life. More such pictures on Russian art, Russian artists at work, the material they use etc., are welcome. Thanks in advance.

5. Rob Normann says:

Great pictures. Would love to visit this place.

6. komar says:

very very nice, havent never show this , “Petr Tschaikowski” these 3 ships are produced in the GDR in the 80 ties

7. Vijay says:

I shared this link with few of my contacts, they were very glad to see these pages. They wished they could visit this place.