8 A Blonde Bus Driver in Belarus

A Blonde Bus Driver in Belarus

Posted on June 22, 2014 by tim

Setting aside all the fun jokes about blondes that can’t drive, people of a Belarus daily news portal published a story about a young blonde that can drive and actually drives a big MAZ bus through the suburbs of the Belarus capital.

“I have to renew my manicure more often and sometimes boys want to hook up with me while I am in my workplace – behind the wheel of this big bus”, says Yelena, the driver, having twelve years of experience driving and owning the license for passenger car, large bus and large truck.

“My dad is a driver. My grand-dad is a driver too. However, I had to pass my license exams without telling them about my plans to become a driver,” recalls Yelena, who was afraid that her family wouldn’t approve of her career choice.

8 Responses to “A Blonde Bus Driver in Belarus”

1. Tutan Camon says:

Is very,very hard to drive an automatic bus!Push one button,after that,pedal on floor,and go.Very difficult….

• Darius says:

That is not the hardest part. In those parts of the world the roads (the second picture from the end is not the worst case) and the traffic culture can cause a lot of stress (and hard work to keep everyone safe and happy). Also some drunk passengers (mostly man) do not make your life easier. A male driver would not get so much of “attention” from drunk, or just some self confident idiots as a nice looking woman.

• Tutan Camon says:

N-am zis ca nu-i “nice looking woman”.La fel e si Lisa din “Ice truckers”.Am zis ca nu-i mare scofala cu autobuzele astea noi,care pot fi conduse si de un copil de 10 ani.

2. Sebastian says:

And all we get in North America are ugly fat ass bus drivers…

3. Mr.Truth says:

I just want to sleep with her, maybe even on her bus!

4. ajwood says:

A farebox helps deter thieves along with a camera system.
    Now, when are they getting kneeling buses with wheel chair ramps for those little old ladies with canes?
    Her electric defrost drivers side window looks like a pain to use.

5. Rob Norman says:

AAhh, nothing beats a long legged blond Natasha. Russia has the most beautiful girls in the world.