16 From Soviet to Russian

From Soviet to Russian

Posted on April 6, 2014 by tim

2b6800ed3449797f0570e3909a6130fd_XL

In Crimea, it has been reported, they give Russian passports to the people wanting them. This implies that they are getting a Russian citizenship as well and probably cancellation of their citizenship of Ukraine, because as as far I remember, Ukrainian laws don't permit having another citizenship. This is probably a pretty routine procedure there now, however a notable case occurred some time ago, as in one of the Crimean villages a man, Yuri, came for his new Russian passport and failed to present his Ukrainian one - as reported by the Sudakonline local Crimean website. When asked where his Ukrainian passport was, the man said he refused to accept Ukrainian citizenship and for twenty three years held his old Soviet passport, and now he came to get a new Russian passport. There is just one photo here.

16 Responses to “From Soviet to Russian”

1. Dag says:

USA need to stay out of business of Russia. It was under USSR and still part of Russia control. USA leader is head of Sodom & Gommara and bankrupt kenyan african. Putin is our leader and he is not moral bankrupt as USA is.

2. Risu says:

Putin isn’t morally bankrupt?? Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Thanks for the good laugh! I’m afraid you’re quite naive. Of course Putin is morally bankrupt, he’s a politician! How the hell do you think he got into the office? Every politician on this planet is a scumbag, no exceptions! Anyway, Putin should be spending his time working hard to improve life in Russia for its citizens, and not worrying about Russians who don’t even live in Russia. Last I heard, many people in Russia still don’t have hot water half the time, plus they must wash their clothes by hand, among other things I can’t even fathom. So Putin needs to get Russia into the present century, rather than picking fights with little countries!

• Vilkas says:

At least Putin is standing together with traditional moral values in his politics, as opposed to your negro who has a hard on for sodomites and feminism and calls it progress.

• Risu says:

Look, Obama’s not ‘my negro’…number one, I don’t waste my precious time voting on scumbag A or scumbag B, so I certainly didn’t vote for him. Second, I moved to Japan, so I really don’t care, now. America these days is NOT the same country I grew up in!

‘Traditional moral values in his politics’? You’re a very funny guy, too! :D Why don’t you make me laugh some more by telling me what you think these ‘traditional moral values’ are, exactly?

• Ivanoff says:

Rather debilitatingly simplistic, immature comment. Looks like your countryman, who scored you, shares your moronic sentiment.

3. Nick says:

I have to admit that this guy has some balls. Poor people in crimea they kept on voting for the same mafia for the last 20 years and when it lost power in Kiev it got a new “protectorate”

4. CZenda says:

Wow, must have been SOME party if it took him 20+ yrs to sober up…

5. MAXDMG says:

Maybe we should not watch American propaganda? But the fact of the poorest regions in the U.S. can also take a photo and show how he lives, the beggar, the American people? Detroit is perfect. But for example the soldiers of the Crimea who took the side of Russia 6 times more likely to receive a salary. This is not in Russia salary is huge, it’s in Ukraine is so bad.

• Nick says:

Compare development of Poland to Russia. Same gross domestic product one is pumping oil and the other is making stuff.

6. Ivanoff says:

Your nick should be ignorantski instead. Your vicious rant and emphasis on materialistic values only shows that you have no soul and cannot therefore, possibly in a million years, understand what this man is about, and I have neither desire nor care to explain it to you.

7. Michael (Ireland) says: