9 Fox As a Pet

Fox As a Pet

Posted on January 26, 2014 by team

Bogdan from Yekaterinburg had always liked foxes and dreamt to have one as a pet. His dream has finally come true, upon reading much about pet foxes in different countries he decided to go to the local fur farm where he bought a little fox Lilya aged 1,5 months for eight thousand rubles (260 USD). Today the fox is already eight months and Bogdan has no regrets of having her as a pet.

9 Responses to “Fox As a Pet”

1. Kilroy Was Here says:

Good choice Bogdan. Follow your heart, follow your dream. Good luck to you and Lilya…

2. Chris Sobieniak says:

Such a beautiful creature!

3. Leigh says:

beautiful. One that will never be made into a fur coat. mankind needs to remember they share the planet, not own it, the more animal friends the better.

4. Bogdan says:

I am very glad that you like my fox! ^^

5. Crystal Murray says:

I’m looking to get a fox as a pet! I’m trying to get a license to own one. Have always wanted one! Been doing alot of research on them and I’m just in love even more! Could you please either call me or send me information on how I can get one or if I can even get one from you?? My number is 318 548 3562
    thank you Sooo much!!!

6. Carol says:

Such a beautiful animal. Would love to own one!

7. kathy says:

It makes me sad to think of fur farms, I would try to rescue them all. Such clever creatures with their curiosity and stealth, and the way they will adopt and care for a fellow fox. I saw a fox in rehab dig a hole at her fence line and drop her chicken down it for a wild fox to collect. Amazing! Hope you have a long time together. People do not need a fur anything!!

8. Kymber says:

My first pet was a red fox, she was the most amazing pet for me, your little darling is absolutely beautiful. I’m so glad her fur coat will stay on her where it belongs!!!

9. Ryan says: