7 They Had a Happy Childhood

They Had a Happy Childhood

Posted on November 22, 2013 by team

They were happy when they were children. They were cared not only by parents but by their big state as well. They dreamt about future and felt confident about it. They did their best to become better and they achieved that. They were born in the Soviet Union.

7 Responses to “They Had a Happy Childhood”

1. Diogo Terra says:

I asked this before, glad the answer was – at least to those – positive.

2. Otis R. Needleman says:

Yes, they had so much, everything but freedom. The picture of the kids drawing water from the well is quite apt. On one side, the happy Soviet children. On the other side, the worn-out, miserable Soviet adult.

3. Richie says:

Those where the days….
    I was born behind the iron curtail, but I can tell you, I had a very nice childhood. I would be happy, if I can secure the same to my kids…
    Those where the days….

4. dana says:

sorry,but i dont think so

5. Art says:

I’m one of these children and these were remarkable years of my childhood. When I see children today, they have miserable childhood in comparison. Yes, my parents worked hard – many did, but there was no knowledge of the questionable “better”. The “worn-out” lad in the picture is simply because he is worn-out, there are many times more these worn-out people nowadays, that I saw through my child’s eyes back then. Times of spirituality, creativeness. Times gone and missed.

6. Jean says:

Looks like the childhood I had, be a lovely boy with red curly hair and compared to shirly temple and loved by the whole street. you have that no more.

7. javox says:

glory to this brave children, i grew up far away from this country, in argentina, but i can say they had a great childhood back in thouse days, im sure, u could say all the propaganda u want but im sure thouse kids were trully happy without all the crap they want now, the mcdonnals, the toys the last cellphone blablabla…gosh so annoyin