11 Futuristic McDonalds In Georgia

Futuristic McDonalds In Georgia

Posted on May 18, 2013 by team

New McDonald's which has recently opened in a Georgian city Batumi looks absolutely special. The building design was created by an architect Giorgi Khmaladze. Under the curved glass panels are a fast food restaurant itself, filling station and a garden. Over the golden arches of the structure is a big glass dome filling all the space of the building with natural light.

11 Responses to “Futuristic McDonalds In Georgia”

1. Magic says:

Excellent aerial target.

2. moo says:

Is it me or is there a garbage dump near it?

3. Piotr says:

No, it is no garbage dump. It is a construction site! They are renovating the whole city.

4. petrohof says:

garbage dump around it? or area around it looks like a dump? either way.

building looks like stealth fighter

5. skopeil says:

very impressived,only a few roadside nearby look a bit nasty..

6. Mke Talino says:

Looks like a broken iphone amid slums.

7. George Johnson says:

I ate at a mcdonald’s about 35 years ago. The “food” was horrible. Even the drinks tasted “dry” (too little syrup maybe), the fries were stale.. the burger was squashed and dried out.

I tried them again, about 20 years ago. And it was the exact same thing.

Just out of curiosity, to see if they changed at all, I tried them again about 5 years ago. Again, the only difference was the fries were better.

I swear, if I didn’t know better, they had preserved that same dried out “burger” from 35 years ago and served it to me again.

It looked exactly the same, except it was whole, whereas the first one, had a bite taken out of it. That is the ONLY difference. Same dried out, squashed, miserable looking crap I had before.

I don’t care what they look like, what they serve because “food”. I will, never, ever, for any reason, whatsoever, set foot or spend my money, in that cesspool of garbage again.

My God what horrible little things they serve, I can’t even call it “food”. I wouldn’t give my DOG that garbage.

Amazing, what people can be conditioned to eat, and think it’s “good” or even Ok. Just amazing. They should have gone out of business 40 years ago.

Garbage dump AROUND it? No, mcdonald’s IS the garbage dump!

8. Lisa says:

McDonalds. Like the Americans say, “A pig in lipstick is still a pig.” Or “You can’t polish a turd.” Anyway, while the building might be striking, it is striking for its utter, uncompromising ugliness, not for its beauty. It is an insult to all of Batumi, and if the residents of Batumi do not understand that the architect is laughing at them, then they deserve what they get.

9. Tillerman says: