6 Life of a Large Family In the Belorussian Village

Life of a Large Family In the Belorussian Village

Posted on April 28, 2013 by team

You are about to see how a family with five children lives in a village of Belarus.

6 Responses to “Life of a Large Family In the Belorussian Village”

1. jeremy says:

looks like home to me. I come from Poland. In all eastern Europe good honest people struggle to have a good live. Communism left a scar. Politicians are usually very rich – but this is coming to an end hopefully – few more generations and we will recover. So sad to see young talented people going to work abroad – but some of them will return home having better perspectives. I wish them best luck with the new house.

2. Otis R. Needleman says:

Agree the children look healthy and well cared-for. The house isn’t modern but is clean. And with ducks, chickens and a pig the family goes a good way toward feeding itself. I live in the USA and believe these parents are doing a fine job by their children.

3. Marcin says:

Jeremy, where in Poland did you grow up? Because I do not know how many years ago and where you were, but I can assure you with full responsibility that you will not see these kind of pictures. I am from west Poland, and never, even when kid, I did not see this wooden houses, carpets on the walls, etc.
    It does not matter, as the people are living happily and are not hungry- this is the most important. And speaking about politicians: I hope you are right. We were destroyed by IIWW and following communism, which sucks out everything the best from our country as everything was stolen or destroyed. Read “Wspomnienia oficera armii czerwonej” Piaseckiego.

4. CZenda says:

The house seems structurally sound and can be improved cheaply e.g. with additional thermal insulation. New car? Unless the old one is rotten beyond repair, it can be kept running cheaply, I believe spare parts for these late-80s cars are still readily available. Getting in debts would be the worst thing that could happen to them.

5. ΑNASTASIOS CHATZIARGYRIOU says:

WTF,i shall live in USA.Unter a bridge.

6. Fronika says:

With five healthy children they are rich in what matters in life.