8 Leader Tower Or Red Magic Stick

Leader Tower Or Red Magic Stick

Posted on April 24, 2013 by team

Construction of the first skyscraper in St. Petersburg is completed. It is 140 meters high and has forty two storeys. Not all the citizens of the city even know it exists so far. All the surface of the building represents a huge screen. Besides, it can do some magic tricks – sometimes it simply disappears in the morning….

8 Responses to “Leader Tower Or Red Magic Stick”

1. Mike says:

This is really a stupid bulding surface. if all this is visible from the old historical part of the city, I feel sorry for St. Petersberg–it distracts from the historicty of the city. it is modern, stupid, useless, video nonsense

• Mike Talino says:

Mike, this building is 6 (six) miles from the historical center.
      The fact that it is visible from higher floors under clear conditions doesn’t make it distract anything.
      There’s a plenty of things that are much worse and in plain view.
      I can’t say I love the design, especially because this huge led screens could be used more wisely, but I believe it will gradually emerge as one of the signature attractions of the city.

2. Ivanoff says:

Monstrosity! Would make me want to puke if I saw it in all its neon glory.

3. Anatoly says:

No, thats not visible from old city. It is situated far away to south

4. Darius says:

The building it self looks good. I wonder how big are the electricity bils for it :D

But at the moment the building is not well integrated into the suroundings.

5. Tesla says:

I don’t get the disappearing thing,,, I mean,,, please explain those pictures!

6. Tesla says:

I mean,, my point is that if the building can turn “opaque” or something, to maximize a foggy day,,, and “disappear”,,,

or was that another of your fine jokes

7. Dobrod says:

For sure not. To bright and annoying in the night. Just regular SPb fog. No any additional effeccts needed. It stays much further than that 5 buildings.