8 Moscow Suburbs Out of Robinson 44 Window

Moscow Suburbs Out of Robinson 44 Window

Posted on January 21, 2013 by team

Robinson 44 started its flight on a cold day 20th of October 2012 from the heliport “Volen” of Moscow to fly over the city suburbs. We are going to join the pilots and observe the Russian capital from above once again.

8 Responses to “Moscow Suburbs Out of Robinson 44 Window”

1. gorfop says:

I lived in Moscow for 20 yrs, some of the places I’d never seen

2. Tolis says:

Good photos and thanks for the post, but a note for what we see in each one will be helpful. Judging by the previous comment of gorfop, not even those who live in Moskva know where and what these places are!

3. Tom says:

I wish to ask about the building method. The high rises in the photos are not built with cement “skeleton” and bricks, but with pre-made walls brought from a factory. This method is considered less quality, and gets worn faster. Are there any professionals that can comment on this?

• A-Star says:

On the 9th pic you can see very “cement skeleton and bricks”. In russian it called “brick&monolith”. I can’t say about Moscow, but in St.Petersburg almost all new high-rise apartment buildings are “brick&monolith”. Panel ones are discontinued at least 10 years ago.

4. LeeC says:

I enjoy seeing the photos of Russian cities and countryside. As someone mentioned, I would love to see the photos identified so I know what I am looking at. Great photos otherwise. I live in the U.S.

5. Mari says:

picture 12 is “mega Belaya Dacha”, huge pipes are in Kapotnya.

6. al says:

Nice pics but just reinforces my impressons of tower blocks of flats – forest woodland and red and white chimneys, there must be a nicer way to live !