18 Dead Critters Processing Unit

Dead Critters Processing Unit

Posted on January 21, 2013 by team

Fur Farm 22

Passions always run high over all these fur coats - expensive and beautiful. Some people dream to buy such a posh thing, others are sure they are not worth killing dozens of animals. This way or another fur business is nearly always profitable. Today we are going to visit a private fur farm in Belarus and see how they work there.

Fur Farm 1

Fur Farm 2

More from our network:

18 Responses to “Dead Critters Processing Unit”

1. MikefromCanada says:

I trap and hunt every year as my grandaddy taught me to do. Moose soup tastes awesome but to raise a mammal in a cage for a hide is pretty scumbbaggy!

• teas says:

Hey Mike it’s a lot better they breed them. If they just went out into the forest looking for the same amount…there’d be nothing left. Look at Africa and the elephants. The demand is there but no african has started farming elephants the way cows are farmed. People get upset about foxes…meanwhile Gaza is the world’s largest open air prison.

2. petrohof says:

people who feel they need to wear real fur coats and flaunt their wealth are scum

3. gorfop says:

disgusting

4. EuToGo says:

Wearing furr is like living in the middle ages: stop killing animals for this.

5. citydog says:

What horrible lives those poor animals lead.

Even putting animal welfare issues aside, I’ve never understood the appeal of fur as “fashion”. The coats/jackets are universally unflattering. They don’t make a woman “look ten years younger,” they just make her look at least 30 pounds heavier.

6. Carlos says:

Horrible, barbarian! The animals do not deserve it, shall live free.
    From Brazil

7. Osip says:

What do they do with the carcasses?

• AraZahra says:

probably sell it to the exotic restaurant, nothing goes to waste.just like the silk factory in china, they said the dead bug was made into meals and they love it so. talk about fully utilized..

8. ho fo sho says:

I don’t have a problem with furs from trapped wild animals, but to keep an animal caged up like this is inhumane.

9. Ali says:

at least they are killed humanely, not skinned alive. The chinese are worse, they are skinned alive. Keeping those poor animals in cages is pure torture. However you can’t hunt them wild, otherwise there will be none left. It wouldn’t be so bad if they foxes and minks were kept humanely and free to roam. Fur coats are ugly anyway; it doesn’t make a woman splendid to me, but selfish, greedy, shallow and uncaring. Not to mention they look very whorish.

10. you smartarse says:

Skin Yekaterina alive. She needs to feel all the pain of these animals. You will burn in hell Yekaterina.

11. Brito says:

Some human beings are truly disgusting. No wonder G-d doesn’t want have anything to do with this filth.

12. gh77 says:

I only hope those associated with these torturous practives die a painful death as well. Then only will justice be done!

13. Franziska says:

My heart smiles when I see all these loving animals. For winter it beautiful furs are made, so we can dress nicely and we were comfortable in furs

14. Franziska says:

Here we see some pictures of how furs arise. I like them, they look really cool. I love beautiful furs and pelts would like to wear.