7 With a Song About Beloved Company

With a Song About Beloved Company

Posted on December 19, 2012 by team

We have found more videos made by people who are devoted to the companies they work for. This time it is the staff of the trade-union "Iskra" ("Sparkle") who sing about their job and workers of the company "Post of Russia".

Probably it was fun to make the videos.

"There are many trade unions in the country, but we want to introduce ours, it has so many advantages and its workers are all special. There is no difficult task for us!"

"This trade union will always protect me, I would give it a half of me!"

"I deal with zirconium and bromine, to make them less harmful I drink milk and juice. Protect me, my beloved company! Pay for the harm!".

"Whatever happens, our company will help us. We celebrate any holiday together. Our company is forever young: exhibitions, chess and football - it's never boring to be with you!".

"Let me introduce myself, I am Olga Rogacheva and I've been working at the Tombov post-office for six years, can you imagine this? The post service is developing so fast, it's hard to believe that pigeons were used to deliver mails once. Our service makes people happy and I am glad to be a part of this".

"Our opportunities can even shock people!"

"Rogacheva is ready for anything! 60 people are in subjection! My job is the best in the Universe!"

7 Responses to “With a Song About Beloved Company”

1. proudhon says:

At least you don´t forced to sing the national hymn twice a day, along with “god bless America, our dear leader and the capitalist vulture system”, for a “nation” buildt upon the bones of 50 million genocided natives from which you stole land,livelihood and identity and whose descendants still, to this very day, live in small reservations far from white-only communities, in extreme poverty pollution and despair. At least they got their dignity and pride, as does the Russians…

• Patriot says:

You must be from some 3rd World Country and have never been to the US. You montra is pure shite and you have no clue about the crap you spew. I am 1/4 Cherokee. If you knew anything about native Americans you would know that the tribes that attacked Americans during westard expansion were the only tribes (nations) to be placed on reservations. Northern and Eastern nations were never religated to reservations. The Cherokee Nation is a suburb of Tulsa. We have our own airport, country club, and are tax free. My uncle works for the defense department. As a native American his 6 figure salary is tax free. Come to my Nation in my nation and after “I take care of you and your lies” I’ll give you a tour.

• SpaceNative says:

Wtf? You’re income from the federal government is tax free? I”m a member of the Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe in Sequim, Washington and I assure that our income is still taxable. Your uncle might own some in back taxes. No Native Americans are exempt from the Federal Income tax, a state income tax perhaps, but that’s largely up to the individual states decide. You are right about many tribes being forcibly put on reservations especially during westerward expansion. The Cherokee are on of these. You should also note that those native along the eastern seaboard were greatly decimated, with no real large population, and so no reservation was needed. Today, however, there are some who have fought for federal recognition and won thereby putting land they own, really just small amounts of acreage, into trust ( sort of like a reservation). I assume that you’re a member of The Cherokee Nation that decides tribal citizenry based upon lineage and not fractional blood quantum like a a few of their bands, such as the eastern band of the Cherokee in North Carolina.. You should know that the Cherokee people were indeed victims of American Expansionism, and like other Native Americans were gratefully mistreated under a government who’s ideology was “kill the Indian, save the man”. The guy you responded to was right. It was nearly genocide, and today their lands are still raped. Even their reservations are not off limits to oil companies, and their natural monuments, or spiritual monuments to to them, serve as nothing but tourist attractions, and venues for thrill seekers to scale, and to mountaineer. As of now there are more trees in America than there were 100 years ago, and river no longer catch on fire, however the Native American still remains in the same place after a hundred year. He is at the bottom of American culture even though stereotypically celebrate. The fact is that on average the native american is the worst off, in poverty and social welfare. I wonder who did this Natives or European-Americans?

• banana says:

proudhon: it’s the end of the year, have a beer or two and let who ever wants to worship a large coloured tablecloth do that. The only place you’ll see women dancing around a pole to music is a strip club ;-)

2. CZenda says:

I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay I sleep all night and I work all day
    He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay He sleeps all night and he works all day
    I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavatory On Wednesdays I go shopping And have buttered scones for tea
    He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch He goes to the lavatory On Wednesdays he goes shopping And has buttered scones for tea
    I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay (He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay) I sleep all night and I work all day (He sleeps all night and he works all day)
    I cut down trees, I skip and jump I like to press wildflowers I put on women’s clothing And hang around in bars
    He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps He likes to press wildflowers He puts on women’s clothing And hangs around in bars?
    I cut down trees, I wear high heels Suspenders and a bra I wish I’d been a girlie Just like my dear papa
    He cuts down trees, he wears high heels Suspenders and a bra?
    He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay He sleeps all night and he works all day
    He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay He sleeps all night and he works all day

3. Y5K says:

A bit childish anyway but I like these clips as the contents are simple, have direct messages, and first of all they don’t seem to be calculated much. So actually the former Murmansk hospital one looks better to me. Otherwise, these clips are real professional commercials that succeed in making me believe so. In any case I guess these are quite effective advertisements because they are much different from highly “elegant and refined” most of TV commercials today.

4. Dolores says:

Why are all the Post people female? Aren’t men allowed to work there?