This is a photo story of one armor repair base - from the times of its prosperity to its decay.
The base was decided to be built in 1936. Soon Repair Base 77 appeared in the Russian Far East, the city of Voroshilov (today it is called Ussuriysk).
Officially it was opened in May, 1940 to repair tanks, tractors and other equipment.
In 1953 the base turned into the armor repair plant.
Today the plant is bankrupt, some of its premises were sold to private companies.
These photos were taken in the mid of the 1980s.
This one belongs to the 2000s.