15 How to Cook Pilau On the Fire?

How to Cook Pilau On the Fire?

Posted on November 16, 2012 by team

Pilau on the Fire 2 1

We have seen various recipes of cooking pilau, but this one is a bit different. This time we are going to cook it on the fire.

Pilau on the Fire 2 2

We should add sliced onions in the heated sunflower oil. The pilau will get a golden hue.

Pilau on the Fire 2 3

The pork is to be cut into pieces and fried for fifteen-twenty minutes. Do not forget to stir it.

15 Responses to “How to Cook Pilau On the Fire?”

1. YJ says:

Lamb should have tasted better.

2. (r)evolutionist says:

“You already can feel the aroma.” Synesthesia?

• (r)evolutionist says:

“The perfect rice is always from Asia.” Some angry Arkansans would debate this…

• Jim-Bob says:

Naaah, not enough parenthetical phrases and data dumping to be an autistic post.

• RB says:

Jim Bob whats an autistic post.

• Jim-Bob says:

It was a bit of a sarcastic line, but basically many people who are autistic spectrum write a certain way. As synesthesia (a sort of crossed wiring of the senses where you can, say taste colors or see music) is normally associated with autism, I was saying that the article did not seem autistic enough to me to warrant the use of synesthesia to describe the odd turn of phrase. This is not to say every person with a form of autism has synesthesia. They don’t. So far as it goes, I strongly suspect I have a mild form of autism myself (called Asperger’s Syndrome), so I did not mean it in a disrespectful way. However, like most aspies, I have researched autism extensively since I started suspecting myself of having it.

My point regarding the parenthetical phrases is that it is something people on the spectrum tend to do because they like to get out every ounce of data and can’t figure out how to do it any other way in their writing. It is one of the traits I share with autistic spectrum people, although I do it far less now that I have become aware of it.

3. LeningradSKY says:

Pork pilau???? Are you crazy?

4. ZenKa says:

That is not real pilau!!! He dont eben have pies in it like it should be, and the color??? its all wrong so ITS NOT PILAY FOR ME!!!!

5. OD1N says:

Pilau from pork? lol. The only choice is mutton.

6. guest says:

What a dreadful stew. But – none the less – since it’s pork it will keep muslims away.

7. Muzzlehatch says:

In the American South they sometimes use squirrel in the “purloo”.

8. LK says:

Looks disgusting

9. Rascallyraven says:

Naysayers …… go find something else to do …… this a beautiful, traditional recipe….. damn fine tasting too ….