Did you know that soup cooked in a large cooking pot tastes better? It is even tastier when cooked on open fire. Shurpa is the soup that has been made for many centuries. We are going to make it right now.
The products we need:
- meat (paultry, beef, but mutton is the best);
- some fat (mutton one, for example);
- two types of onions;
- carrots and turnip,
- peppers of different colors;
- chilly pepper if you wish;
- coriander, parsley, basil, jeera;
- the purest water you can find.
The meat is oiled with salt. The foam should be removed.