12 Moscow Suicidal Club

Moscow Suicidal Club

Posted on October 31, 2012 by team

We have shown a lot of their photos at English Russia. They call themselves climbers, but in fact they are potential suicides. Fear of heights does not exist for them, they do not even know any instincts of self-preservation. Joking with death is just their favorite game. For example, climbing old rusty stairs on a 300 meters top without a safety net or running on the edge of a roof of a 40 storey building. They do it not for any sporting interest or records, they simply like to have fun together in extreme conditions.

There are 200 of them in Moscow today. But their number is growing. Most of them are students.

They use different ways to get on the highest buildings, sometimes they find an unlocked door, sometimes they invent more extreme ways.

The best is considered to be photographed while being in a risky pose, in the balance between life and death. Here the guy is balancing on the height of several hundreds meters for a successful shot.

12 Responses to “Moscow Suicidal Club”

1. YJ says:

Keep on doing what your doing. Darwin eventually pawns all.

2. Foq says:

they will not anything? what?
    they do not afraid? lol.. really?

3. mrbean says:

4. Mummeli says:

Someone might come up with, and add the statistics of how many of them die each year…

It might add some depth to this story – something to think about.

5. Fred Johnson says:

They may die instantly when they hit the ground, but that fall sure will be terrifying.

6. Chelios says:

I don’t know. I can respect what they’re doing somewhat. You must be feeling really alive when standing on that edge. Not many people today experience that. They work, eat, sleap and that’s it. And by the way, there is no need to speak about darwin awards. You can only receive a darwin award when you actually die as a result, not if you might possibly die. I can get darwin awards all the times for crossing the street otherwise.

• America says:

You will get a Darwin Award only if you die crossing the street in a really, really, stupid way that no sane person would ever do. I guess what you are saying is you are really stupid about how you cross the street and it just hasn’t caught up with you yet. Do you feel “really alive” while doing it? :D

7. Lusker 41 says:

Got newz for ya russians…..we saw this years ago. nothing special anymore

8. Anonymous says:

This is awesome, that they’re able to pull this off without dying. I hope they don’t fall down to their deaths, I’d have fit right in with them back when I was a child and liked to climb things up to as high as I could, and pull off dangerous stunts for as long as I knew I wouldn’t kill myself. In America, people like this are mostly forced to ‘grow out of’ it by the time they’re adults. They look like they’re having fun.

9. jims2 says:

What is this song?!

10. Kelley says:

I would never do this. Heights terrify me. I got my kicks road racing motorcycles. When doing what you love you tend to put the danger out of your mind.

11. lyrics songs says: