There is a nice place in Moscow - a house of the Volkov-Yusupovs. It's one of the oldest buildings in Moscow, it was built in the XVII century and was painted and decorated in the end of the XIX century in the "Russian style".
The house of Volkov-Yusupovs appeared in the times of Ivan the Terrible, it used to be surrounded by the forest then and the tsar liked to hunt there and stay in the house.
The house belonged to different people with different fates. Prince Grigory D. Yusupov got the house in 1727 and his family was possessing the house till 1917.
This is the red room of the house.
It's the ceiling in the Hunting hall.
It's the arms of the Yusupovs family.