14 Cultural Findings, Part II

Cultural Findings, Part II

Posted on October 15, 2012 by team

It is not necessary to kill an animal to wear it as a collar. Some people in Russian already know about that.

Some amusing findings are collected in this post for your fun.

Maybe he just didn’t want to leave his friend home alone…

Scary snakes four meters (13,12 ft) long inhabit the forest near Verbilovo village, the Pskov region. They had only seen them till once one of the snakes was killed. People can’t understand what kind of snake it is. It does not resemble ordinary grass snakes because it does not have any yellow circles on its head.

Is it a fake or a real mutant?

What will happen if you block a way for a garbage truck?

A nice wedding should always have some adventures…

When life becomes boring people start inventing different ways to make their life brighter. Somebody decides to skydive or make a new tattoo, another one gets a strange pet…

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

14 Responses to “Cultural Findings, Part II”

1. w says:

Well Russia just when up in my eyes thanks to cat man and goose lady

2. Tiger says:

I have a black tom and he also likes to sit on my neck this way, although I do not take him to the streets :) funny that other kittehs do the same thing

• Osip says:

I have the black cat, too who enjoys to ride about in such a manner. Perhaps it is a trait of the black cat.

• cockatrice says:

I had a Calico female that would do this. I could motorcycle down to our mail boxes and back (2 miles) and she wouldn’t budge and inch. It was nice in cold weather.

3. The Weight of the World says:

She tied it to goose’s feet. Evil.

4. Tovarich Volk says:

It’s bad luck if a fight doesn’t break out at a Russian Wedding party. –What kind of luck is it if there’s a chain reaction car accident either before or after the wedding as seen above???

5. Jordan says:

Yeah that corrugated steel fence around the trash cans really classes the place up..

6. Vandenis says:

About geese pet, I don’t think, it is more strange, than to have a pig or reptile. Sorry I have many pictures of my ancestors, and geese was quite popular to have as a home pet. I understand, that it may be not so suitable for city, I believe it can be.

7. Pawel says:

well, somebody says “Russia is not a counrty, it is a state of mind”… hard to me not agree with this…;)